Service Review: PSD To HTML By SEO-Semantic-Xhtml.com

I am a freelancer and I am always swamped with too many different do-list. How about you? Do you have also wish to have some extra help to get some time for yourself and family?

Last month, I found such help in seo-semantic-xhtml.com. They convert PSD to XHTML/CSS. Initially I gave them single home page for conversions and was delighted with the output. The quality was high class, response time was quick and they were always accessible. I must say that I am glad I tried them out. Now they are my primary provider for most of my websites.

How’s it work?

The idea behind PSD to HTML service is – take the designs (in any possible format like jpg, pdf, ai, psd or any other) and convert it into XHTML/CSS based web pages. Code is w3c validated, clean, structured and search engine compatible.

Placing order is quick
Visit their online order form at http://www.seo-semantic-xhtml.com/order.php, select your choice of package, other options as per your requirement, upload files, make payment and its done. You will receive your html converted files within 8 working hours.


They also provide 3party software integration like Wordpress, Joomla, Movable type, Drupal. Xcart and many other.

Do I need it?
If you are swamped with lost many tasks or you want to concentrate on design or development work only, then I think it’s a wise choice to hire them. Their fast turnaround and high quality would make you and your client happy.

They provide:

  • High quality xhtml/css
  • W3C validated code
  • Code compatible with IE6 , IE7, IE8, safari , Opera(Mac and Windows), firefox (Mac and Windows), and Chrome
  • code compatible with both Window and Mac
  • Search engine friendly code
  • Fast turnaround

Why seo-semantic-xhtml.com?
There are a lot of companies available but I initially hired them based on their code, portfolio and clientele, which includes Sony, Walt Disney etc. but afterwards, I hired them because of their turn around and quality of work.

How much will it cost?
They provide two package options,
  1. Standard package starting at $89.This includes converting design into XHTML/CSS (transitional) and
  2. Professional package starting at $179. This includes converting design into xhtml/css (Strict).
  3. 3rd party software integration costs extra.

Do they provide any guarantee?
Yes, that is another reason I hired them. They provide 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with their code. They also claim, if they will not deliver your projects on time, then not only they will refund your money but also complete the project for free (I used claim work- as I never experienced this, they are so fast and accurate with their deliveries)

Do I recommend them?

Definitely. They provide quality and timely work. Code is clean, commented and well organized. I am glad I found them to write my HTML and thus far, very satisfied with their service and response time.

Seo-semantic-xhtml.com contact details:
Website: http://www.seo-semantic-xhtml.com/
Toll free number: 888 459 7668
Order form: http://www.seo-semantic-xhtml.com/order.php

Related Posts



Google
 

extreme